Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year because it reminds me just how much I have to be thankful for. Today I am sharing 100 things, no matter how small and insignificant they may be, that I am thankful for.
- Friends and Family
- Safe Housing
- Chick-fil-A- if you watch my vlogs, you know.
- Ice Cream- once again, if you watch my vlogs, you know
- Tapingo because it gives me a way to avoid having to speak to someone to order, which you know I️ am extremely uncomfortable doing if you know me personally
- Social Media
- My Hometown
- Target because honestly, who isn’t thankful for Target
- All the brands I have repped for, especially Jadelynn Brooke, SGP, and Moscato and Monograms
- Lilly Pulitzer because she sparked my Fashion obsession, gives me confidence (I️ used to be afraid to wear bright colors because they draw so much attention), and is part of the reason why I️ started and named the Brightest of the Bunch
23. NC State University for being the best public school Fashion Textiles program and for having amazing programs for both me and Doug at the same school
24. WiFi- y’all would not believe how fast I️ go through data
25. Online shopping- it’s so convenient and easy and gives me the ability to think about what I️ want to buy in a timely manner (I️ always feel rushed in stores and can never decide) and again, the lack of human contact and having to speak to workers in the store