Hey y’all! For everyone that is still trying to find the perfect graduation dress like I was last week, I have picked 30 under $100 to try and help and everything is linked but if you see something you love, you need to hurry because there are limited sizes in everything! Also, I am revealing my graduation dress at the end of the post!
2. This dress looks very similar to something Vineyard Vines would carry for only a fraction of the cost!
3. Blue and white striped have been on trend this season and this dress is he perfect blue and white striped piece!
5. Another one in all white but what I love about this dress is that it looks sooo similar to something Lilly Pulitzer would carry but once again, a fraction of the cost!
7. Seersucker is a class and once again, the lace detailing down the front gives this dress a preppy, Lilly Pulitzer vibe!
8. Embroidery is another style that’s been super on trend this year and this dress also looks like something Vineyard Vines would sell but the pro e is unbeatable!
9. This dress may not be for everyone, but I love daisies!
10. Here is a simple, white shift for the girls that have to wear white and want to keep it classic!
11. Lace overlay has also been super popular this year and this shift looks expensive when it’s really not!
12. This dress looks SO much like Lilly Pulitzer and I bet people would think it was! You can get the Lilly Look for 1/4 of the price!
13. I love the bow detail on the shoulder of this dress and hurry if you want it! There are limited sizes still available!
14. To me, there’s nothing more classic and sophisticated than navy and white. In this dress, you can get both as well as a fun pattern!
15. Once again, this dress looks JUST LIKE Lilly Pulitzer! Everything is the same except the price!
16. Here is another fun lace white dress that would be perfect for graduation!
17. Here is yet another dress that looks like it could be from Lilly Pulitzer or Vineyard Vines!
18. The cold shoulder trend is another that’s very popular this year! This dress is perfect because it has trendy details, but the collar and the fact that it’s white also makes it a classic!
19. Once again, you can’t go wrong with lace and seersucker
20. Here’s another fun all white fit and flare dress! My favorite thing about this dress is the scallop detail at the bottom!
21. This dress is IDENTICAL to Lilly Pulitzer’s Janice Shift Dress, with the exception that this once has short sleeves and is 1/4 of the cost!
22. Here is another gorgeous white lace dress!
24. Here is another dress similar to mine!
Calvin Klein Sleeveless Floral Shift Dress CD6HAR8D • Calvin Klein • $54.99
25. I just recently discovered Modcloth and their stuff is adorable! I love how unique this shift is!
26. Like I said, I love pleats! This pink is a perfect fun pop of color if you’re allowed to wear color to graduation!
Adrianna Papell Flyaway Pleated Shift Dress • Adrianna Papell • $64.99
27. This polka dot eyelet lace is another classic style!
28. The embroidery and beading on this dress also make it look like something that would be from Vineyard Vines!
29. Here is another fun white dress that would be super easy to rewear and dress down after graduation!
30. This Rebecca Minkof dress is currently on sale for under $80! I love the lace v neck illusion that makes this classic shift a little more stylish!